Before starting the loading mixer, all operating handles, pedals and steering wheel shall be tested first to confirm that they are in normal state before entering the operation. Precautions for normal use of self mixing forklift: control the tire inflation pressure. High or low tire pressure will lead to early tire wear and seriously affect the service life of the tire. Check the water pump fan drive belt. After long-term use, the belt will be tired and deformed, reducing the cooling effect. When replacing the belt, pay attention to the model and length, and correctly adjust its tightness.
1. Replace the front and rear axle gear oil (every 1000 hours thereafter);
2. Clean the oil suction screen of the diesel tank;
3. Remove pollutants on the surface of water tank and radiator;
4. Change engine oil, engine oil and diesel oil filter;
5. Replace the transmission oil and oil filter;
6. Check the engine valve clearance.
The self loading mixer forklift with a large load capacity purchased by the user shall be based on the principle of practicality and sufficiency, and shall not be used for excavation and handling a large amount of loose materials. It shall be determined according to the operation volume: it shall not be too large or too small, which will cause waste and too small will not be enough for use. The transmission filter is blocked and the hydraulic transmission oil filter is blocked, resulting in poor oil supply and low transmission oil pressure. Find out the cause of the blockage and replace the oil and filter in time.