1. During winter construction, it shall be ensured that: check whether it is frozen before startup; When off duty, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and the water supply system, turn off the water pump switch and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
2. When unloading the concrete mixer truck, if it is found that the water evaporates and the slump is low, which can not meet the user's requirements, it can add water to the cylinder appropriately, and then rotate at the speed of 10-14r / min for 30 revolutions before unloading, so as to fully mix the concrete.
3. During the no-load operation of the concrete mixer, the mixing drum shall not stop, so as to avoid local collision between the raceway and the supporting wheel during bumping, resulting in abnormal damage to the supporting wheel and the raceway.
4、水箱的水量要經常加滿，以備急用。水箱加水前，必須打開放氣閥把箱內空氣放掉;沖洗時打開氣閥，沖洗完畢或者停用時應將水罐內氣體放掉。冬季停放時，水箱和供水系統里，不得有剩余水，防止凍裂，水箱 僅在供水時加壓自動，如何安全操作混凝土自動上料攪拌車不要帶著加壓水箱在公路上行駛。 由于混凝土會在短時間內凝固成硬塊，且對鋼材和油漆有一定的腐蝕性，所以每次使用混凝土貯罐后，洗凈粘附在混凝土貯罐及進出料口上的混凝土是每日維護必須認真進行的工作。其中包括：
4. The water volume of the water tank shall be filled frequently for emergency use. Before adding water to the water tank, the vent valve must be opened to release the air in the tank; when flushing, the air valve shall be opened, and the gas in the water tank shall be released after flushing or shutdown. When parking in winter, there shall be no residual water in the water tank and water supply system to prevent frost cracking. The water tank is pressurized automatically only during water supply. How to safely operate the concrete The automatic loading mixer shall not drive on the road with pressurized water tank. Since the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to steel and paint, cleaning the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank is a daily maintenance work that must be carried out carefully. It includes:
1. Wash the feed port with water before each loading to keep the feed port wet during loading;
2. Fill the cleaning water tank with water while loading;
3. After loading, wash the inlet and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
4. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge tank, and then add 30-40 l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; keep the concrete storage tank rotating forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
5. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. Thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and around the inlet and outlet at the end of each day to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.