A mechanical mixer that mixes water and sand into concrete. It is composed of mixing drum, feeding and unloading mechanism, transmission mechanism, frame and support device. The concrete mixer is driven by the drum driven by the power mechanism connected with the shaft and the transmission mechanism. The gear ring arranged around the drum body is installed on the drum body, and the gear meshing with the gear ring is arranged on the transmission shaft to realize the mixing work. The structure of concrete mixer is simple and reasonable. After meshing with gear and ring gear, it can effectively overcome the slip between supporting wheel and mixer drum in rainy and foggy weather; The transmission mechanism adopted can further ensure the elimination of slip between the supporting wheel and the mixer drum.
The single horizontal shaft concrete mixer is applicable to the laboratories of construction scientific research and construction companies and concrete component units. Ordinary concrete and lightweight concrete can be mixed, and different materials can also be mixed in other industry laboratories.
After unpacking, check whether the reduction motor, material barrel, bearing seat, etc. are damaged during transportation and whether the fasteners are loose. If they are loose, tighten them. The supporting foundation is a flat concrete ground. During the handling of the mixer, fasten the rope lock on the support, not on the mixing shaft. Casters are installed under the bottom seat of the mixer, which can be moved arbitrarily.
1. Before start-up, first check whether there is any scratch between the rotating part and the barrel. If there is any scratch, adjust it in time.
2. Clean the sundries in the barrel.
3. Before starting, the cylinder shall be limited before starting.
4. The rotation direction of the mixing shaft shall be as indicated by the mark on the end face of the cylinder.
5. Metal and other sundries must be removed from the loaded materials.
6. Adjust the timing of the mixer according to the mixing time. Note that it must be adjusted in case of power failure.
7. Press the start button, and the main shaft will drive the mixing shovel to run.
8. Automatically stop after reaching the set time.
9. During unloading, stop the machine, open the locking pin, move the handle to rotate the barrel to a certain position, and then lock the pin to position the rotating spindle to discharge the mixture out of the barrel.
10. After the mixture is discharged, manually reset the cylinder and position the locking pin of the mixing cylinder.
11. The cleaning cylinder can pour water into the cylinder to rotate the main shaft for flushing, or it can be cleaned with dry sand.